In Doc Apocalypse you play as brilliant scientist Lewis P. Higgins who has just invented a machine that controls the weather. Launching it from his underground bunker proves a failure and he ends up opening a portal that unleashes a torrent of nuclear bombs to rain upon the Earth. The only option Higgins has is to use a dodgy time machine to go back eight months in time and warn his previous self about the dangers of his work.Features:
* Ingame visual noise;
* Many items to collect, not all of which can be used;
* Dark humour in a story unsuitable for younger players;
* Food for thought on delicate issues of counterculture and exopolitics;
* Help button in every screen (directions, interactions, …);
* Inspirations & Thanks: Pierluigi Ighina, Nikola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich.Please click HERE to see Game Trailer!