Directory Opus 10.0.5.0 Final
Directory Opus 10 is a program unique amongst file managers, unlike anything seen before on the Windows platform.
We have combined the knowledge gained from more than twenty years experience in the development of file managers
with the latest design concepts to provide more power in one package than
ever before. But, you don’t need to worry about all this! You can take immediate advantage of the program
straight out of the box. You will find Opus immediately familiar.
File management, integrated ZIP handling and FTP transfers, viewing images and performing all those previously
difficult to handle file operations under Windows have never been easier! And you can be confident that once
you have mastered the basics, the unique design of Directory Opus will allow you to readily expand your
abilities by taking advantage of the program’s powerful underlying architecture.
• Single or dual file displays, with single or dual trees, make navigating and manipulating files a breeze
• Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
• Integrated viewer pane lets you preview many common image and document file formats
• View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc)
• Sorting, grouping, filtering and searching has never been easier
• Color code or rate your files and folders to make them easier to find
• Batch renaming including the option for a fully scripted rename using metadata
• Support for FTP, Zip, 7-Zip, RAR and many other archive formats
• Built-in tools including synchronize, duplicate file finder, image converter and uploader and more
• Print or export folder listings, copy file listings to the clipboard, calculate folder sizes
• Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
• Support for CD/DVD burning
• Support for the latest Windows 7 features including jumplists and indexed search
• Fully configurable user interface - toolbars, keyboard hotkeys and much more can be tailored to suit
• Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design
• Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 in both 32 and 64 bit versions
New in Directory Opus 10:
• File Management: Changes affecting core file management tasks (appearance and behaviour of the
• Archives: Changes relating to archive handling (improvements to Zip and support for additional
formats like 7zip, etc).
• Searching and Filtering: Changes relating to searching and filtering the file lists (including
integrated Windows Search support).
• File Copying: Changes relating to copying and moving files (including the addition of Copy Queue
• Metadata: Changes relating to the display and editing of metadata (including the new Metadata Pane).
• Libraries: Expanded support for Windows 7 Libraries, including making the Libraries system
available to Windows XP and Vista users.
• Navigation: Changes to folder navigation tasks.
• Folder Tree: Changes to the Folder Tree (improved performance on networks, FTP integration
and additional options controlling the appearance).
• FTP: Changes to the FTP client including improved support for additional proxy types.
• Windows 7 Features: Changes to take advantage of new Windows 7 functionality like Jump Lists.
• Utility Panel: Changes relating to the Utility Panel.
• Cosmetic Improvements: Changes that are largely cosmetic.
• Preferences: Changes that affect the Preferences system.
• Viewer and Preview Panel: Changes that affect the image viewers.
• Image and Audio Formats: Support for additional image and audio formats in file
displays and viewers.
• Miscellaneous: Miscellaneous changes and improvements.
• Functions: Changes to Opus function scripting.
• Raw Commands: Changes to the internal command set.
Install the program and use txt file