ESET Smart Security delivers the ultimate defense against cybercrime, junk mail and hackers by adding a firewall and antispam technology to ESET NOD32 Antivirus. ESET Smart Security 4 keeps your PC safe with advanced proactive detection that blocks most known and undiscovered threats hours or days faster than other Internet security technologies. This is your most effective protection against today\'s huge volumes of Internet and security threats from the web or emails. ESET Smart Security is a tightly integrated solution designed to protect computers from a range of threats. Built on the award-winning ESET NOD32® Antivirus and its powerful ThreatSense® engine, ESET Smart Security provides antispyware, antispam and customized firewall features. Utilizing ThreatSense - the industry\'s most advanced heuristics - the window of vulnerability between virus outbreak and signature update is reduced.
The key advantage of this approach is that individual protection modules are able to communicate together seamlessly, to create unparalleled synergy to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of protection. Moreover, the integrated architecture guarantees optimal utilization of system resources, so ESET Smart Security continues ESET\'s well know reputation for providing rock solid security in a small footprint that will not slow down an individual\'s computer.
•New in ESET Smart Security 5 :
• Optimized Startup Procedure. No more waiting for signature database download to complete – ESET Smart Security 5 lets you start working on your computer immediately after booting, without compromising your security.
• Online Security. Given the increasing risk exposure on the Internet, the new version of ESET Smart Security detects all types of Internet-borne threats. These including social media scams and social engineering, to which your family members and kids are exposed daily.
• Small System Footprint. The unique build of ESET NOD32 Antivirus has been optimized over the years to perfectly match the system environment. ESET engineered a smart solution with one of the lowest system footprint on the market ensuring smooth performance.
• Parental Control. Parental control lets you block sites that may contain potentially offensive material. In addition, parents can prohibit access to up to 20 pre-defined website categories.
• Cloud Powered Scanning. Based on real-time streaming of threat-related information from the cloud, the ESET Virus lab keeps the reputation services up-to-date for a constant level of protection against Internet threats.
• Improved Antispam. Our antispam module integrated in ESET Smart Security has undergone a thorough optimization process for even higher level of detection precision.
• Enhanced Media Control. Block threats trying to get through to the system via removable media. ESET Smart Security 5 automatically prompts you to scan the content of all USB flash drives, CDs and DVDs. Block specific media based on a range of parameters like the device ID, media type, and serial number.
• Intelligent Firewall. ESET Smart Security 5 helps you prevent unauthorized users from accessing your computer remotely and monitoring your network traffic.
New Features for Geeks:
• Gamer Mode. When in full-screen mode, ESET Smart Security automatically switches to silent mode, which saves system resources, so you can enjoy playing computer games or concentrate on important work tasks without distractions from pop-up messages.
• Advanced HIPS Functionality. This one is for real Geeks – now you can customize the behavior of the system in greater detail: specify rules for the system registry, active processes and programs, and fine-tune your security posture.
• Advanced Setup Tree. Redesigned advanced setup tree for more intuitive and easier navigation.
• Streamlined License Management. Select the type of activation that suits you best. All activation methods were designed to require as little user intervention as possible.
• Enjoy the Fresh New Look. The graphical environment has undergone a number of usability and design modifications with the aim to enhance the overall user experience. The most frequently used actions are available from all screens. Check out the new, dashboard-like look of the “Tools” pane that is now even more intuitive and transparent.
Processors supported: Intel or AMD x86-x64
Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
•How To Install:
Unzip & Put User Name & Password At Shown Box.