Applications : Windows : English
Connectify Pro v22.214.171.12478 FiNaL - FULL
Released : May 09, 2012
With Connectify you can wirelessly share the Internet connection in your room with your phone, tablet, gaming system, and other equally important study tools.
Highlights of Connectify Pro Include:
Share Wi-Fi from 3G/4G Networks – Connectify Pro now supports sharing Internet from 3G/4G cards in addition to a wide variety of other USB cards and dongles
“Scannify” Service Discovery – Connectify Pro will automatically scan your network for available shared folders or drives, web servers, and other remote services
AutoInternet Selection – When set to “Automatic,” Connectify Pro intelligently chooses which Internet connection to share and makes necessary configuration changes to your hotspot
Fully Customizable SSID – Name your hotspot whatever you want! Connectify Lite requires your hotspot name to start with “Connectify-”
Support for Windows XP and Windows Vista – Ad-Hoc Mode only
What`s new Connectify Pro v126.96.36.19978
- Faster: Connectify is now faster (20% faster on client-to-client, and client-to-host networking) and uses significantly less CPU than previous versions.
- Better support for streaming video, peer-to-peer, and gaming: The software for UPnP, MTU, and client-to-client communications have all been reworked for speed and reliability. Some examples of applications that now work noticeably better from clients include the XBox 360’s Zune Marketplace and uTorrent.
- Better support for 3G/4G cards: A number of additional mobile broadband cards and wireless carrier configurations are now supported. Certain 3G/4G cards that were misidentified as Ethernet cards are now correctly recognized as mobile broadband cards.
- Options to turn off Fling File Transfers and Network Peer Scanning: Some people requested the ability to turn off the Fling Wi-Fi File Transfer functionality, and we have complied. Turning off Network Peer Scanning will make Connectify no longer detect web servers and shared drives on other computers, but will also prevent it from issuing ARP packets onto the network. Both options can be found in the Connectify Menu under Advanced Settings.
- Windows 8 Support (Beta): Connectify now works on Windows 8. This is beta level support, please tell us how it works for you.