[PCM11] A.S.O.DB 2012 by OlegTinkov
0. Install Pro Cycling Manager 2011 + http://www.focus-files.com/patchs/pcm11/Setup-Patch-18.104.22.168-From-22.214.171.124.exe + http://ftp.cyanide-studio.com/pcm2011/PCM.dat
1. Open Pro Cycling Manager 2011 and closed it (this will create the Pro Cycling Manager 2011 folder in your documents).
2. Download the Stage Pack - http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7251843 and unpack the CM_Stages.rar on your desktop.
3. Copy the unzipped CM_Stages folder and paste (overwrite) it in the folder where you installed Pro Cycling Manager 2011 (usually C:Program FilesCyanidePro Cycling Manager - Season 2011).
4. Download this torrent and unpack the [PCM11]ASODB2012.rar on your desktop and run the [PCM11]ASODB2012.exe (and follow the instructions).
*Note: standard the DB should be installed in C:Program FilesCyanidePro Cycling Manager - Season 2011 but if you have installed PCM11 in an other map, you should choose that map during the installation.
5. Copy the Local.cdb to -
C:UsersYourNameDocumentsPro Cycling Manager 2011.
6. Copy the ASODB2012.cdb to -
C:UsersYourNameDocumentsPro Cycling Manager 2011Users*YourUserName*Database.
7. Copy the Supergiro di Italia.xml to -
C:UsersYourNameDocumentsPro Cycling Manager 2011Users*YourUserName*Import.
8. Start Pro Cycling Manager 2011 and choose the ASODB12.cdb @ Database/Options, also check if "One texture per rider" is turned on @ Graphics/Options. All other options are personal preferences, that you can customize.
For additional information and/or questions, check out the A.S.O.DB 2012 Topic and please, fellow databaseurs, don\'t steal my works and release them as your own, thank you very much.
*If you get a white screen, you are missing a video codec - install K-Lite Codec Pack - Codecs Packs!
or remove the 2 videos @ "C:Program FilesCyanidePro Cycling Manager - Season 2011Videos"
*Please Seed at least to a 1:5 ratio, thank you, and enjoy!