For over a decade, Diskeeper has led the way in Windows system defragmentation technology, and Diskeeper 2011 continues with the tradition of true “Set It and Forget It”® performance enhancement that is a hallmark of the Diskeeper name. Whether you’ve used Diskeeper before or not, you may already be familiar with some of its features, but Diskeeper 2011 adds refinements to these features, and a number of other core enhancements. New users will find Diskeeper to be easy to use, yet comprehensive in its capabilities. Experienced Diskeeper users will recognize familiar features, but see improvements in Diskeeper (and their system) performance. Diskeeper 2011 with IntelliWrite prevents up to 85% of fragmentation and makes every system faster and more efficient than ever before possible. When fragmentation occurs, I/O resources have already been wasted. Now most fragmentation can be prevented, significantly speeding up file reads and writes, boot-ups, backups and AV scan. Clean fragmentation-proof disks last longer, use less energy, require less cooling and zero administrative support. Diskeeper also includes powerful defrag engines for what isn\'t prevented and runs in real-time, with zero resource conflicts.
IntelliWrite™ fragmentation prevention technology prevents up to 85% of the fragmentation every system suffers from. It intelligently writes contiguous files to the disk so system resources are not wasted creating fragmentation. The results? A whole new level of system speed and efficiency beyond what can be achieved with defragmentation alone.
InvisiTasking® technology offers true transparent, background processing technology that allows Diskeeper 2011 to defragment your system in real-time, completely eliminating the need for cumbersome maintenance operations.
Free up gridlocked resources and let your computer zoom at peak performance while you work. Diskeeper 2011 Pro Premier enhances the reliability and performance of your computer—automatically!
High-power computer systems require high power-defragmentation engines. Only Diskeeper 2011 includes the advanced technology necessary to eliminate large volume fragmentation found on big and busy computers.
The remarkable Terabyte Volume Engine™ (TVE) technology. TVE is the only defrag technology with the necessary horsepower to eliminate the rapid fragmentation build-up that occurs in high-traffic volumes that handles millions of files.
TVE was initially developed for the highest capacity servers but has now also become essential for the high end power user. Large databases, CAD programs -- Diskeeper 2011 handles the biggest jobs fast and thoroughly. The greater the number of files and fragments on a volume, the more dramatic TVE\'s benefits will be. Nothing compares to TVE\'s ability to eliminate enterprise level fragmentation. In a class of its own, TVE makes real-time power computer defragmentation a fact.
Diskeeper 2010\'s I-FAAST® 2.0 file optimization technology accelerates file access times to meet the heavy workloads of file-intensive applications. Utilizing a specially formulated technology, I-FAAST closely monitors file usage and organizes the most commonly accessed files for the fastest possible access, boosting file access and creation to speeds above and beyond the capabilities of your system when it was new, up to 80% faster.
CHANGES IN DISKEEPER 2012:
• New User Interface. The Diskeeper Interface has been given a more modern look and feel, simplified navigation and drill-down architecture of information.
• Alerting Mechanism. This high level alerting mechanism will let you know at a glance if your system has any problems relating to performance, disk health and configuration settings.
• Reporting Mechanism. The reporting mechanism provides current and historical reports about your system.
• Disk Health. The Disk Health feature monitors hard disk drives for S.M.A.R.T. data to generate alerts and provides a disk health report.
• System Monitoring. System Monitoring monitors system environment activity and provides reporting on key elements.
Note: System Monitoring report data will only become available 2 to 3 hours after your system has been rebooted.
• HyperBoot. HyperBoot technology has been incorporated into Diskeeper to improve system boot time.
Note: HyperBoot will only work on non-server operating systems.
• Space Reclamation. Space Reclamation allows you to manually zero out unused space on a selected volume.
Note: Space Reclamation is only available on Server editions of Diskeeper.
• CogniSAN. This technology detects external resource usage within a shared storage system, such as a SAN, and allows for transparent optimization by never competing for resources utilized by other VMs over the same storage infrastructure. Any and all SANs are supported!
Note: CogniSAN only detects external resources on server editions of Diskeeper.
• HyperFast Improvements. HyperFast now includes TRIM that further improves Solid State Drive performance and longevity.
install nyo lang tapos patch nyo then forget it..wala na kayo dapat pang config saka di sya matakaw sa resources ng pc/laptop...
NOTE: yung patch at keymaker ay detected lang as virus pero di yan mga virus.. ung keymaker after nyo open then exit ay nasa process pa rin end task nyo nalang sa task manager..
yung keymaker ay option lang kung gusto nyo register sa name na choose nyo... just run it as admin sa vista or win 7 then change only the name of licensee then apply.. done