Xpadder simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad.
- Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support
- Add gamepad support to emulated, internet browser and DOS games
- Play multiplayer games with each player using a gamepad
- Control video/music players using their shortcut keys
- Use your gamepad with any Windows program
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Works on both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Rumble force feedback and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create a layout for any controller that Windows can see
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks and arcade sticks
- Also works with steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars...
1 - Unrar file.
2 - Place folder inside program files or wherever you wish to store it.
3 - Run Xpadder.exe.
--- Included Xbox360 controller profile and a Windows 7 xpadder profile.---
--- also included more controller images.---