Show all games/tools in steam
Can show installed applications only (GreenLuma.ini)
Steam2 and Steam3 Subscriptions are patched
Can be used to host cracked servers
Disabled Steam Minidump Creation
Multiwinia start in "Accepted" mode
No CD-Key needed to play Doom3
Force Offline Mode (GreenLuma.ini)
Failed to contact key server is removed
Play free games online such as Synergy
Play games with custom protection such as Race
Replaced the "sponsor" picture
Log file is created, please post it if you are having any problems
Launch outdated games (NCF and GCF games) (GreenLuma.ini)
Low Violence patch
DLC Patch (GreenLuma.ini)
Disabled news messages when starting Steam including marketing messages
Supports the "-clientapp" parameter
Disable MinimumFootprintFilesRefresh (GreenLuma.ini)
Source Engine Focus Patch
Achievement and Stats Patch
Garry\'s mod is patched
Download half-life engine.gcf (GreenLuma.ini)
Download counter-strike source client.gcf (GreenLuma.ini)
Able to create cracked dedicated servers with LumaServerPatcher
LumaServerPatcher (Source) Info:
1. Copy GreenLuma.dll and GreenLuma.ini to the same folder as srcds.exe.
2. Open the bin folder and rename dedicated.dll to ValveDedicated.dll.
3. Copy the new dedicated.dll to the bin folder.
LumaServerPatcher (GoldSrc) Info:
1. Copy GreenLuma.dll and GreenLuma.ini to the same folder as hlds.exe.
2. Rename FileSystem_Stdio.dll to ValveFileSystem_Stdio.dll.
3. Copy the new FileSystem_Stdio.dll to the same folder.
4. Replace Steam.dll (in your server folder) with the original one from your steam folder.
LumaServerPatcher (RO2) Info:
1. Copy GreenLuma.dll and GreenLuma.ini to the same folder as rogame.exe.
2. Rename physxextensions.dll to ROExtensions.dll.
3. Copy the new physxextensions.dll to the same folder.
4. Start the server with ro2server.bat.