* Mouse -- Look around
* W,A,S & D -- Move
* Left Shift -- Jog/Sprint
* Left Mouse Click -- Pick up pages
* F or Right Mouse Click -- Flashlight
* Q & E -- Zoom in/out
* The enemy can capture you if it gets too close.
* Do not look at the enemy for too long, or you will lose. The further you are, the safer it is to look.
* Your flashlight has a limited battery; it will not drain when turned off. You also can look at the enemy
longer while it is off. However, having it off will make you easier to catch.
* Jogging/sprinting causes your stamina to drop; it recovers when walking, and recovers twice as fast when
* Sprinting causes your maximum stamina to drop slightly; jogging does not.
* Scaled back the tree render distances even further than before, and added fog to obscure the distance. The
game should in theory run a lot better now.
* Increased jogging speed slightly, and increased its stamina drain to compensate (you still run the same
distance on the same amount of stamina, just faster).
* Reduced the stamina boost you get from being shocked, to prevent people from using it to their advantage too
much (it was making it too easy to run from the enemy).
* Added a main menu; currently the only option is to invert the mouse (all the other ones are set when you run
* Modified the ending slightly to make it a LITTLE more satisfying.
* Tweaked enemy movement slightly.
* Scaled back the tree render distances by a large amount. It\'s still a little higher than v0.9.1, but it is
considerably less intensive now, so that SHOULD remove the framerate issue.
* Flashlight now points at the ground when jogging/sprinting (instead of completely off-screen like the last
update), so you can still see a LITTLE of what\'s ahead of you.
* Added a flashlight key for Mac users who don\'t have a two-button mouse (key is F by default). Right mouse
click still turns on and off the flahslight.
* Added tile footstep sounds to the complex.
* Completely redid sprinting system. Now instead of sprinting, the shift key will jog, moving just a slight
bit faster than your walk speed. You can jog for a long time, and walking/standing still will recover your
stamina. Being shocked (when it plays the dramatic sound) allows you to sprint for about 10 seconds, moving
very quickly but draining stamina much faster.
* Being shocked now gives you a small boost of stamina.
* Your maximum stamina now only drops when sprinting. Jogging does not affect maximum stamina at all.
* Jogging/sprinting will cause you to lower your flashlight, making it harder to see what\'s ahead.
* Decreased maximum vision range when flashlight is off or lowered.
* Slightly reduced flashlight battery life again.
* The game now allows you to start a new game when you lose, instead of automatically quitting.
* Modified enemy\'s movement slightly to make it less predictable when pursuing.
* Added an extra effect to the enemy when static builds.
* Fixed a bug where intro/outro lights were not rendering correctly on low graphics settings.
* Made distant trees render better. Please let me know if this negatively affects framerate by much for you.
* Turning off the flashlight reduces how fast static will build when looking at the enemy (effectively doubles
your distance for calculation purposes); also, causes the enemy\'s movement to be slightly more erratic (less
likely to \'jump\' directly towards you)
* Decreased battery life slightly (it should still last long enough for a full game)
* Replaced textures on the pillars and cross-wall areas; previous textures were causing startup lag
* Slightly increased walk/run speed, but slightly increased enemy\'s movement speed to compensate
* GAME DESIGN & PROGRAMMING
** Mark J. Hadley
* MUSIC & SOUND
** Mark J. Hadley
** Pau Cano
** Universal Image
** Unity Technologies
** VIS Games
** Profi Developers
This game is copyright 2012 by Mark J. Hadley And Parsec Productions. This is a free, non-profit game, so you
should not be charged by anyone for this. Comments are welcome at: AgentParsec@gmail.com