SONY Vegas Pro 11.0 Build 370 + Patch (32-bit)
Release date: October 17, 2011
Credits for the patch goes to 123@team
Special greetz to miss Chica
Sony Vegas Pro - Professional Video, Audio and Blue-ray Disc Creation! Vegas
software combines real-time SD, DV, and HDV video editing with unrivaled audio
tools to provide the ultimate all-in-one environment for creative professionals -
high-definition and high-fidelity. With its unique, visual approach to digital
video and audio production, Vegas Pro will deliver tremendous power, incredible
speed and maximum productivity in an efficient and uncomplicated platform.
The Vegas Pro 11 collection - Vegas Pro 11, DVD Architect Pro 5.2, and Dolby
Digital Professional Encoder - provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated
content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals.
With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio
control, and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro 11
collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
* Precise editing tools
Edit SD, HD, or 3D video with drag-and-drop functionality, extensive editing
tools, and incomparable video effects. Features include stereoscopic 3D support,
multicamera editing, 32-bit floating-point video processing, video stabilization,
customizable window layouts, HDV/ AVCHD/ RED/ SDI/ XDCAM/ HDCAM SR support, and
A/V synchronization detection and repair.
* GPU Accelerated Performance
Working with OpenCL supported devices from AMD and NVIDIA, Vegas Pro 11 leverages
GPU acceleration for video FX, transitions, compositing, pan/crop, track motion
and encoding, providing a significantly faster workflow. The addition of GPU
acceleration streamlines the video editing experience in Vegas Po 11 by providing
playback performance gains and faster rendering times, ideal for industry
professionals who work on tight deadlines where every second counts.
* Stereoscopic 3D editing
Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as
the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. Vegas Pro 11 provides the ability to easily import,
adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media - all using industry-
standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with
side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring
and output are also supported.
* Superior audio control
Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording,
5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand, while applying
customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more.
Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party VST
audio plug-ins. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control.
* Powerful Blu-ray Disc authoring
Burn movies to Blu-ray Disc directly from the Vegas Pro 11 timeline for
high-definition delivery. Use DVD Architect Pro software (included with the
Vegas Pro 11 collection) to author DVDs or Blu-ray Discs with subtitles, multiple
languages, and numerous playback menus. Preview and test your work in real time.
Apply Brightness and Contrast, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Add high-quality
preset backgrounds and themes to add life to any project. Set CSS and Macrvision
copy-protection flags for masters.
* New - Blue Titler Pro
Create 3D titles with Titler Pro, an exceptional new titler from NewBlueFX.
Titler Pro enables users to add animations, professional-style templates, and
effects to their titles. Work in real-time with GPU-accelerated effects and
transitions and easily move text on the X, Y, and Z axes, all within the
Vegas Pro 11 workspace. Titler Pro is the perfect addition to the stereoscopic 3D
* Professional 32- and 64-bit workflow
64-bit video editingThe Vegas Pro 11 interface provides a fully customizable
workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple
windows across multiple monitors and save your layouts to fit specific editing
tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard
commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
* Broad format support
Vegas Pro 11 software natively supports the newest professional camcorder formats
including XDCAM, NXCAM, AVCHD, and RED.
Vegas Pro 11 software also includes support for still images greater than one
gigapixel in resolution. Use the Pan and Scan tools to create stunning movie
sequences from these large pictures while maintaining beautiful HD resolution.
Changes in SONY Vegas Pro 11.0 Build 370
* GPU-accelerated video processing (please see System Requirements for
information about supported hardware).
* New Titles & Text plug-in.
* Improved usability for the ProType Titler.
* Added a new Star Wipe transition.
* Added a new Radial Pixelate video plug-in.
* Added per-parameter keyframes for many video plug-ins.
* The Transitions, Video FX, Media Generators, and (new) Compositors windows
all include folders to group plug-ins and a search box to help you find
* The Stabilize plug-in has been simplified and improved.
* The Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in now includes Floating Windows controls
to allow you to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for screen-edge
* Added a Stereoscopic 3D depth control to the Cookie Cutter effect, as well as
Cross Effect and Iris transitions.
* Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision on single-display systems using the Windows
Graphics Card device (available in Preferences Preview Device).
* Event Pan/Crop is now integrated into the Video Event FX dialog.
* Improved usability for the Mixing Console.
* A simplified Master Bus window provides you with a streamlined view
of your project\'s master output.
* Sync links provide an additional method of keeping events synchronized:
a linked event retains synchronization when the event it is linked to is
moved but can be moved independently.
* An updated Render As dialog streamlines the rendering process and makes it
easy to manage your favorite render templates.
* Integrated Upload to YouTube.
MainConcept AVC/AAC improvements:
* Added MP4 templates for Internet distribution.
* Added an Enable progressive download check box to the Video tab of the
Custom Settings dialog to allow your videos to begin playing during download.
* Added support for GPU-accelerated rendering.
* Added support for RED EPIC clips.
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
(Included is only the 32-bit version)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration (please see the GPU
acceleration page for more information)