If you appreciate my work you can leave a commnent and seed this for as long you can to help me upload more.
Requirements: Android v2.1+
Overview: Unlock your typing potential
Meet the worldΓÇÖs smartest touchscreen keyboard for Android.
SwiftKey 3 understands how words work together, giving much more accurate corrections and predictions than other keyboards. Very sloppy typing will magically make sense, even if you miss spaces, and SwiftKey 3 also predicts your next words.
* Upgrading from SwiftKey X, you may experience trouble with apostrophes or accented characters in predictions. This is because you need to update your language models. To do this, go to Settings, Languages & layouts, press menu and tap "update languages". When "update" appears next to your language(s), press it. When you return to your keyboard things should be working properly. *
SwiftKey 3 learns the words and phrases you use, and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it, to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. You can also personalize it using your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or blog posts.
SwiftKey is among Android's best selling apps for a reason -- it transforms your keyboard, making typing a breeze and saving you hassle every day.
HereΓÇÖs whatΓÇÖs new:
* Smart Space ΓÇô adding to SwiftKeyΓÇÖs already cutting edge correction, Smart Space detects mistyped or omitted spaces across strings of sloppily typed words in real-time.
* Two new themes ΓÇô a new theme, ΓÇÿCobaltΓÇÖ, to match SwiftKeyΓÇÖs new look and feel, and an Ice Cream Sandwich-styled ΓÇÿHoloΓÇÖ theme, as voted for by SwiftKeyΓÇÖs VIP community.
* An enhanced UI ΓÇô a much larger space bar and smart punctuation key help improve accuracy and make it quick and easy to access common punctuation. Just tap and slide left on the period for exclamation point, or tap and slide right for question mark. No need to long-press.
* Additional languages ΓÇô SwiftKey 3 now offers support for an additional seven languages, bringing the total up to 42. The new languages are Korean, Estonian, Farsi, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian and Serbian. And of course, you can still enable up to three at once.
What's in this version:
3.0.2: Fixed some force close issues
New in SwiftKey 3:
* Smart Space - fixes typos even if you miss spaces as you type
* New look - two beautiful new themes for your keyboard
* Easier layout - larger space bar, quick punctuation key and other tweaks
* New languages - seven new languages for our international friends
* Improved prediction - the words you want, more of the time