7-Zip 9.29 alpha was released.
This is a development version.
Don\'t use 7-Zip 9.29 alpha to process important files and archives.
If you need more stable version, you can use 7-Zip 9.25 alpha.
What\'s new after 7-Zip 9.25 alpha:
- LZMA2 now is default compression method for .7z format.
- 7-Zip now can update WIM archives.
- 7-Zip File Manager now can move files to archives.
- 7-Zip File Manager now can calculate CRC-32, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums for files.
- The default encoding for TAR format now is UTF-8. You can use -mcp=1 switch for OEM encoding.
- Command line version:
- new "rn" command to rename files in archive.
- new -sdel switch to delete files after including to archive.
- new -sns switch to store NTFS alternate streams (for WIM format only).
- new -sni switch to store NT security information for files (for WIM format only).
- new -stl switch to set archive timestamp from the most recently modified file.
- Speed optimizations for opening big archives and big disk folders.
- DMG support was improved
- Some bugs were fixed.
- New localization: Aragonese.
What\'s new after 7-Zip 9.28 alpha:
- 7-Zip now shows warning message, if the archive has wrong file name extension.
- new -stl switch.
7-Zip 9.29 alpha version is provided without source code.
Source code will be released in future beta version.
1.Extract all file
2. install yourself 32bit or 64bit version